✧ URGENT ANNOUNCEMENTS!
* 2022.11.25 Due to a COVID-19 emergency situation we are obliged to close for a week from Friday November 25th. The rest of our web calendar remains the same. We will be open again on Wednesday December 7th. Please use i-help for urgent contacts. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.
* 2022.9.9 The web calendar has been updated until February 2023.
* 2022.5.4 Appointments are available only for registered patients in case of emergency today (Wednesday, May 4th). Please contact us using i-help prior to making an appointment for a consultation.
* 2022.1.27 Major changes have been made in the web calendar for the second half of February and the whole month of March due to the cancellation of the doctors' business trip to the Netherlands for COVID-19-related reasons. While there will be fewer days closed in this period, an exponential increase in infections makes it mandatory to limit high-risk contacts. The office hours are kept minimal and consultations are provided by appointment only. Flexible appointments are available to compensate for any resulting inconvenience.
* 2021.12.19 Owing to COVID resurgence in Europe, our business trip to the Netherlands initially planned in January has been postponed to February 21st to 25th. Major changes have been made to our web calendar accordingly. It should be noted that a two-week quarantine period following our return to Japan has been taken into account. We are afraid that there is a considerable chance that the next trip may have have to be rescheduled again if the situation further deteriorates. Please check our web calendar regularly for the latest news. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
In light of the corona situation that may take an unexpected turn any moment, we have modified our web calendar for October and November to minimize business days. It is vitally important for us all to stay alert at least throughout this year. Proactively we have also planned a two-week self-isolation period following our regular business trip to the Netherlands in mid-January. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding
* 2021.8.27 Due to an explosive spread of COVID-19, the clinic will be minimally open at least until September 12th. We are basically open according to the web calendar, but may close at a short notice. We do not have proper facilities to deal with possibly infected patients, while it is our highest priority to ensure that our regular patients can keep coming to the clinic with no concerns for unnecessary exposure. This entails unavailability of the same-day appointments and flexible opening hours and days based on appointments. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
* 2021.7.20 Due to the fifth wave of the corona epidemic and possible commotion associated with the Olympics, we will continue to limit the opening hours throughout the month of August. We will be closed from Friday, the 6th to Wednesday, the 11th and open from Thursday, the 12th to Saturday, the 14th instead. We will also be closed on Monday, the 30th and Tuesday, the 31st. The clinic will be closed one hour before the closing time except for prior appointments. Online consultations are always available.
* 2021.4.20 In the never ending COVID-19 pandemic we have decided no longer to postpone our trips to the Netherlands to provide much desired medical services to Japanese expatriates. Our trips were originally planned from May 23rd to 31st and from July 9th to 18th, but due to possible self-quantaine requirements in both countries, we will also be closed in the preceding and following periods. Please refer to our web calendar for the specific dates. We can be contacted any time online and will offer necessary help throughout these periods. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.
* 2021.2.23 Due to the prolonged COVID-19 situation, we were obliged to cancel all our regular business trips to the Netherlands for the past year. We have modified our web calendar from March onwards so we could reschedule them for May and July. An unexpected turn for the worse of the current situation may result in further schedule changes, but we certainly hope that it will not be the case.
* 2021.1.24 Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we have decided to cancel our business trip that was planned for February. Accordingly, we made minor changes in our web calendar.
* 2021.1.1 We wish you a Happy New Year! The clinic will be open again from Monday, January 4th.
* 2020.12.17 Due to rapidly increasing COVID-19 cases, we will be closed on Monday, December 21st in addition to the planned closure from December 18th to 20th.
* 2020.12.12 Our internet and IP telephone have been out of order. Please try to contact us again this afternoon.
* Due to the Corona-related cancellation of our planned business trip in October and of an academic conference in November, the calendar for the last three months of this year had to be largely altered.
* There are significantly more closed days in February 2021 than in other years due to an extra business trip in that month for organizing ”the Health Check for Japanese Residents in the Netherlands”, canceled twice in 2020.
* The office hours of our clinic will be shortened throughout this year as follows: from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, Thursdays and Saturdays and from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Appointments will remain available during the normal hours.
* Further schedule changes are possible depending on the COVID-19 situation.
✧ The "web calendar" has been updated.
✧ Credit cards (VISA, Master Card, Diners Club) are now accepted for payment in the clinic.